For us, coaching is a passion !
We invest daily in human performance’s management. Coaching is a way to guide you to manage performance in all its complexity, and to help evolving organizations in a world that evolves permanently.
21st century manager need to boost his/her self-esteem and to foster relationships.
with other and his management skills. Moreover, A leader major management skills depends on hos/her ability to create space for awareness to be able to lead from the future as it emerges.
What does Agilika bring you?
Though many agree with Einstein’s observation that ‘problems cannot be resolved at the level of consciousness that created them”. The key question remains, how to realize that shift, we offer a practical approach to face our world today
We help our clients to explore their potential in order to become more efficient and obtain the ideal result – just as the sportsman reaches a result according to his physical and technical potential.
Through concepts and methods, Agilika’s coaches give you the fishing rod that will bring answers and help to establish goals.
Why should you call upon Agilika’s coaches?
- We respect a deontological charter
- Our coaches are certified from renown schools
- Agilika’s coaches are frequently supervised
Agilika’s coaches help people find their own solutions in the framework of a personal, relational, managerial and strategic development.
5 questions to ask yourself before reaching out to a coach:
- What is my current situation?
- What is the issue I am facing?
- What am I lacking to resolve this issue?
- What do I expect from the coach?
- What is my ideal situation?
When is individual coaching needed?
- Change and reorganization (how to announce it)
- Merger, acquisition
- Change of position
- Recruitment of a new collaborator
- Situation of negotiation
- Public presentation
- Establishing new objectives
- Complex decision-making
- Stress management
- Time management
- Motivation management
Team Management or Team Building
There are multiple stakes in a team today:
- Maximize performance
- Succeed in the merger
- Foster cooperation
- Work with creativity and innovation
- Develop autonomy and responsibility
Team leaders have a crucial role as they can foster the growth of the team.
Coaching of directors
Support of directors is important because of his / her:
- Development and knowledge of the concepts of organizational management
- Relation with the team members
- Self-fulfillment and deployment
Being director is way more complex than the idea we have of it.
Here are the 3 paradoxes of which directors can suffer:
- They think that they need deal with everything
- They do not ask from people close enough for help
- They become less skillful with the people with whom they have to solve an issue
Why does the need of mediation rises?
When a team is living a situation of tensions between people, the need of regulation arises to:
- Know and understand each other better
- Say the though things
- Elaborate a way of seeing things and share them
- Clarify disagreements and misunderstandings
- Improve cooperation
- Give positive strokes
- Decrease competition between members of the team
Agilika’s code of ethics
- Before the intervention, set up an agreement with the client explaining the goals and the framework. If required, precise confidentiality rules and other protections to meet. The agreement can be adjusted during the coaching process if needed.
- Consider the person (or group of people) with whom we work as part of a global system (company or institution) and guide them as a group for the interest of the whole system
- Use all of our experience and professional competences to help the client.
- Inform the client when the issues expressed are out of our competences and guide him/her to other professionals if needed.
- Have a supervisor that the coach consult regularly
- Being able to explain to the client the theoretical basis of the guiding process used.
- Do not accept to help the client if asked to work without respecting the law
- The client is the only responsible for the operational decisions.
- Stay up to date with researches and news in our field.
- Know enough the ‘job’ of the client in order to understand the operational aspects of the issues faced.